Conversation w/ Jacquie & Karen Audio Podcast: Wealth Building With America’s Wealth Coach Deborah Owens
Podcast: Download (Duration: 52:19 — 47.9MB)
This week on the Conversation with Jacquie and Karen Audio Podcast: America’s Wealth Coach Deborah Owens, author of Nickel & Dime Your Way to Wealth discusses how to build wealth starting right where you are.
Wealth building tips from Deborah Owens:
- Invest in where you shop.
- Take out your most recent bank statement and see where you are spending your money
- Gain information about how your money is being invested and if you can buy stock directly for $25-$50
- Put something aside for yourself from all you earn says
- Wealth building starts early! Give your children an allowance and teach saving principles says
- It isn’t necessary to have credit cards if you manage your spending vs saving
- Credit unions vs Banks USAA military, Teachers Credit Union, Union Professionals etc. Use these 1st.
- College students need financial literacy before they go to college and ruin their credit history.
- Learn how money works
- Balance is key in managing your money, your needs vs wants, your future
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.